Welcome to: digi-pictures.com
In Website, Click Photos/Graphics on PC for Larger View, then Hit Back
digi-pictues.com connects the images with the info …
Reason for Selling:
“After approximately 33 years of being blessed with this home where we raised our children, we (the Owners) are building a new retirement home that will be ready in the Spring of 2016 when this home will be available to occupy by the Buyers (we’ve decided not to do a double move). We have been “Empty-Nesters” for many years now and have invested large amounts (greater than $60,000 in updates since 2007) in preparation for a future fixed income retirement. But now we have changed course and decided to build a new home for retirement that has less stair climbing for us.”
Some of the Many Highlights Include:
- Cambria USA Quartz Counter-Tops & Back-Splash
- Mannington Black Forrest Oak Laminate Flooring
- Heritage Thunder Grey Marble –3 Sheets – Tub to Ceiling
- Rosati Windows Throughout
- Blind Factory Blinds Throughout
- Rosati Outside Doors
- Bryant 95s Energy Efficient Furnace: our usage ~ $76/Month Budget
- Gas Fireplace with Sassafras Logs Operated with Remote
- Priced to Sell – The home was built in 1982. The home was purchased by the current Owner from the original owner in 1983 for $64,900. The home includes an expansion (Den + Screened-in Porch) that was added in 1990 for approximately $20,000. The Priced to Sell Listing includes over $60,000 of “Updates Galore” invested since 2007 in preparation for our future fixed-income retirement – see the Updates Galore Page at this site.
- Lots of First Floor Space – Tons of First Floor Living Space – includes a Den (room addition). See below graphic– Approx. 545 SQ FT of living space (internal dimensions) in just these three rooms (Living-RM, Family-RM, and Den). Other homes costing way more don’t have this much living space on the first floor. Also see INFO page at this site for SQ FT info from the County’s website.
- Highly-Rated Hilliard Schools – and a Value Tax Base for a long time, established neighborhood considering highly rated schools and compared to New Builds. Taxes are ~$368 Taxes/Month for this 3BR, 2 Story Home, which, in general, is in-line with Golfview Woods homes. Public records show that the owner’s 3 BR, 2 Story home has property taxes that are approx. $200-$600 per year lower than 4BR, 2.5 Bath, 2 Stories on Bigby Hollow Ct., which is generally consistent with the residential tax base in the vicinity. With 6 months of research in 2015, the Owner compared their $4413/yr tax rate with real estate tax rates for New Builds and found that tax rates could be on the order of approx. 2X (Twice) or more for New Builds of similar magnitude and features that were in Columbus’s western hemisphere suburbs where the highly-rated school systems were a large part of driving this type of tax premium for New Builds.
- And the List of Highlights Goes On and On…
- Learn More by clicking various Room Links above and Visit soon!
Living Room with lots of morning sun from southern exposure; a Den with a Vaulted Ceiling and 2 Skylights; a Large Family Room with 4 Wood Beams and a Gas Fireplace operated by a Remote; Updated Kitchen with Cambria USA Quartz Counter-Tops and Quartz Back Splash, Mannington Black Forrest Oak Laminate Flooring (throughout the Foyer, Hallways, Partial Bath and Kitchen), White Cabinets, Roll-Outs, and all 4 Kitchen Appliances included; a nice-sized Dining Room with Chandelier; Updated Partial Bath on First Floor; Updated Full Bath on Second Floor with Heritage Marble Walls from tub to ceiling; 3 Bedrooms on Second Floor with closets which includes a Large Master Bedroom with Walk-In Closet; Attic fan; Entry Closet and Pantry Closet on first floor, and Linen Closet on second floor; Rosati Windows throughout; Blind Factory Blinds throughout; Rosati Outside Doors; Full Basement that is partially finished; Bryant 95s Furnace, Bryant A/C (installed at end of 2010); Front Porch with vinyl capping and covered by roof; Large 2 Car Garage; Screened-In Back Porch with Vaulted Ceiling and Cement Floor that connects the Den with the Deck; Wood Deck that Connects the Home with the Screened-In Porch and the Backyard; Roof with Dimensional Shingles (installed in 2007); Large Corner Lot; Fenced Backyard; Shed; and more than $60,000 of Updates since 2007-see Updates Galore Section at www.digi-pictures.com for more information on the updates to the home.
Copyrights and Disclaimers:
Though in the Owner’s opinion, care has been taken at this Owner’s website to provide accurate information and informed viewpoints to the best of the Owner’s knowledge and belief, complete disclosure and accuracy would be impossible. Though overall the Owner believes at the time of posting that the property has been adequately maintained, the potential of inadvertent errors and/or unanticipated future repairs must always be recognized as possibilities as a part of a home for sale and home ownership. Thus, the Owner does not warrant nor guaranty that the information is complete, accurate, and up-to-date, and the Owner does not agree to provide any compensation for any potential errors in the website’s information, data, photos, or any future repairs or claims by the Buyer or anyone involved in the transaction as they must review and verify any information presented and they must assume for themselves any risks involved. The Owner does agree to reserve the right to modify this website or this disclaimer at any time. Any verified information error pointed out to the Owner via communications with the Realtor, or found on their own, will be corrected on a timely basis within the constraints of website maintenance. That said, the Owner hopes that potential Buyers will find this website helpful in answering frequently asked questions. The photos and information at this site are copyrighted (all rights reserved by the Owner) and may only be downloaded, copied, or used with written consent of the Owner or with agreements such as those between the Owner and the REALTOR®. Please contact Lori Takos if you have questions! We look forward to meeting you at closing!