“Early Morning Sun – Southern Exposure”
- There is a Golfview Woods Association with No HOA fees
- Fences permitted, the property has a Chain Link Fence
- Sheds in neighborhood, the property has a Shed
- Backyard Privacy – two large pine trees and a center spruce tree
- 2 Flood Lights for backyard along with the back door porch light
- 2 Coach Lights on garage along with front door porch light
- Large Corner Lot with extra space & plenty of privacy
- 2 Water Hose Hook-ups – one in back of home and one in garage
- Electric Hook-ups – in the back of the home and in the garage
Click Link below and Zoom, Tilt, and Rotate Aerial Views!
The Google Maps Aerial shows the large corner premium lot with the Owner’s home that is positioned in the neighborhood with nice privacy. The homes have plenty of space between them, which is not the case with many newer neighborhoods. On a new build in a new neighborhood one might have to pay $5K – $10K for such a premium lot. Several of the neighbors are original owners. The Owner’s opinion is the neighbors are great, the space is peaceful, and the home sits in one of the best spots in Golfview Woods! No chance of getting hit by a golf ball either 🙂 !
“Late Afternoon Sun – Northern Exposure”
“FEMA – Zone X”
FEMA Site Flood Hazard shows that Golfview Woods is in Zone X “Minimal Flood Hazard – areas determined to be outside of 500 year floodplain”. See Links Below: